Enjoy the new all-natural Balsamic Vinegar paired with the unforgettable Tupelo Honey, an oak barrel aged apple cider mead vinegar base and local spring water. This creates a unique, compelling enjoyable and very flavorful complement to your food.
Tupelo Honey resists crystallization due to it’s low glucose level, allowing you to enjoy its silky-smooth texture without change. This varietal of natural honey comes from trees growing on the Apalachicola River and southwest Georgia. It is warm, fruity and delicately floral.
The 2018 Tupelo Honey crop is a lighter and radiant golden-yellow with a unique wonderful, soft, buttery sweetness. The Queen of the Honey World yields its great crop in the threatened Tupelo ecosystem of the Altamaha and Apalachicola River Basins of Georgia and Florida. Enjoy this special honey that will delight your taste buds and leave a lasting impression.
This Tupelo Balsamic Vinegar can be used as a great centerpiece to your cooking. It will add a new level and refreshing experience of culinary excellence.
The foundation of our Tupelo Balsamic Vinegar is a distinctive apple cider vinegar where apples and honey are blended and fermented together (based on the ancient wine called Cyser) and oak barrel aged for 18 months.
Lastly, purified local spring water is added to obtain a perfect taste flavor profile and balance – with just the right amount of sweetness and bite.
Selected to grow and produce robust vinegar with potent biological effects, our process uses a special “mother”. Its healing properties are highly regarded and have been used as early as 460 BC, when Hippocrates was alive and where vinegar was used as a tonic with honey to bring out its full healing potential.
Today we’ve combined both active ingredients so that you can experience the benefits of apples and honey together in our unique vinegar.
Our acidity level is at 4.1%, making it ideal for persons preferring a lower acidity level and sharpness.
- On salads with your favorite oils
- A tasty baste on roasted meats, seafood and poultry.
- As a vegetable stir fry and for lightly dressing vegetable dishes.
- In homemade marinades and sauces, soups and sauces.
- Drizzle over fresh sliced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzled over sliced strawberries with grounded black pepper.
- In Salad Dressings and used in leafy green, potato, pasta & rice salads.
- In Soups or even smoothies.
- Special Tupelo Vinegar Detox Recipe:
- 4 Cups Water
- 4 Tablespoons Tupelo Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Lemons Juiced
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
Our vinegars are not filtered or pasteurized, so some settling of the mother may occur.
This product is all natural, fat free, gluten free and contains no sulfites.
Shake well before using.
Keep in a cool dry place after opening or refrigerate to retain full taste and clarity.